Sunday, May 12, 2013

Earring Challenge Reveal 9 - Weeks 17 & 18/52

Welcome to the 9th reveal for the AJE challenge and Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!

If you're blogging about your designs then don't forget to add your link at the bottom of this post.


It was very hard for me to choose just four pairs of earrings this week to highlight - sigh.  Please know that everyone is making wonderful earrings and I hope everyone visits the AJE Pinterest Board to check them all out!


First up is a pair of heart earrings by Kumi Fisher.  I love the copper hearts she made and the colors of the beads on the stems!


Next is Claire Fabian.  I just love the texture and color on her polymer beads. 
Sundance Gems - pretty lampwork beads attached to the ear wires by silk ribbon!  What a cool idea!

And finally, very pretty enameled beads and bead caps by Melissa Meman!  I love the colors, so very springy and bright!


Join us in two weeks for another reveal of the Art Jewelry Elements Earring Challenge!




8 comments :

  1. So much fun to see all these earrings every month, I think next month I'll be ready to participate again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great earrings you featured here. Wonderful colors and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and so inspiring! Can't wait to get back on the earring wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful designs! I see why it's so hard to pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mahalo for featuring my Copper Heart Earrings! So many beautiful creations by all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice picks, Sue...thanks for including my pair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, thanks for including my earrings in this wonderful selection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully unique earrings. I am so in love with the first pair.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.