Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Whole Bead Show

This past weekend my AJE friend Linda Landig and I were vendors at the Whole Bead Show.

Linda on the left, Kristi on the right.

It's always fun hanging with Linda and the other Artisans.
We've done this show a few times now so it's like a big happy family!

My Copper Components on display.
Linda's new Ceramic Components.


It's always fun hanging with Linda and other artisans.



Here's some of the wonderful tables of goodies we tried to resist!

Lara Lutrick

Lori Bergmann

Gorgeous Buttons!


Oh ya!


Red Coral
 I seriously squealed when I saw these!!
#hadtohavethem

Blue Opal, Silver Moonstone, Leopardskin Jasper
I already made earrings with the Leopardskin Barrels that I'll share on my next Earrings Everyday post!


Pearls!

Beads from Felicia Wartnik

Beads from Lara Lutrick
Already looking forward to next year!!


Kristi

8 comments :

  1. I love doing shows with you. Friendship and beads. What could be better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting these wonderful pictures so that I can live vicariously! I did not realize that you two lived in the same area. How wonderful to have a creative buddy nearby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're not close enough to get together often, over 2 hours but it's close enough for once in awhile!

      Delete
  3. Great finds! I love attending and vending at bead shows because those are the people who truly get me. lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely!! People always wear their best handmade jewelry so it's always fun to point it out and talk about it. I like to ask what people got and get them to share their beady finds!!

      Delete
  4. I would love to do shows with a friend! I am so happy the two of you did this again!!!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.